My Marlon Stockinger

My Marlon Stockinger

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2011

Beki or Not, Piolo is Hot



The 'break-up' was imminent before it was confirmed... From the start of the relationship.. I don't feel any 'kilig' as much as I'm 'kilig' with Angelica and Derek's love affair.. or Angel - Phil romance. I felt it was 'pilit'.. thought it was purely gimmick.. Knowing KC's was joining Star Magic, and Piolo's popularity was going nowhere..

I did not expect the girl was so damn serious (so it seems). Her tell-all (almost) interview showed she was indeed in love and hurting. 



If one write up is to believe, she was the one who pursued the guy. She knows he's being a 'bisexual'. But believed she can change the guy.. obviously she failed. 

Piolo was rumored to have numerous 'lovers'.. that includes Yul Servo, Sam Milby and recently with Mark Bautista. 





But why use women just to prove your sexuality. What's so wrong being gay? 

I think this is not 'uncommon'. I knew many 'closeted' gay courting women just to get approval from family, friends or society. And I strongly believe.. this is very unfair to the women they're courting. Just like KC.. this is devastating knowing you can't change the man you love even if you're drop-dead gorgeous! 

It's deceit... and worst you're LYING to yourself ... If you can't accept who you are? Then WHO WILL?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento